The versatility of Architectural Zinc makes it ideal for wall and façade applications. Jarden's Alloy 710 strip meets all EN 988 Standards and is both flexible and formable, making it readily adaptable to varied styles. Zinc's natural properties provide years of virtually maintenance-free protection. In addition, zinc's blue-gray patina and natural surface blends beautifully with most building materials and surroundings, both in contemporary and traditional settings.
Jarden can provide Architectural Zinc in a variety of options including:
- Glacier Grey
- Texturematte Glacier Grey
- Sonoma Red
- Gannett Green
- Ocean Blue
- Onyx Black
Advantages of Zinc In Architectural Applications
- ZINC is aesthetically pleasing.
- ZINC is highly formable.
- ZINC is extremely durable.
- ZINC is corrosion resistant.
- ZINC requires very low maintenance.
- ZINC is self-healing.
- ZINC is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.